Now Amitabh Bachchan has done a dubu in this language by wearing dhoti and puffery - rapertimes

Monday, April 1, 2019

Now Amitabh Bachchan has done a dubu in this language by wearing dhoti and puffery


Now Amitabh Bachchan has done a dubu in this language by wearing dhoti and puffery

Now Amitabh Bachchan has done a dubu in this language by wearing dhoti and puffery
Amitabh Bachchan showed him his calendar, saying that I have only 35 days and besides I am busy in other time.
Mumbai. Amitabh Bachchan, the century's granddaughter, has now debuted in the Tamil film, Uyarantha Manithan Uyarntha Manithan at this stage of age. The first look of this film has been released. In this movie, he is seen wearing dhoti and puddle.

The film is directed by SJ Surya. It is worth mentioning that SJ Surya is also playing the lead role in this movie. While writing about this, SJ Surya has written, 'This is the most pleasant moment of my life. For this, I express my gratitude to God and my parents. It is such a divine dream of my life which will now be realized which I had never expected.


On this occasion, SJ Surya also greeted film actor Rajinikanth and film director AR Murugadoss. He thanked Amitabh Bachchan of the century for working with him.

SJ Surya said in an interview, "I was yearning to work with Amitabh Bachchan before coming to me as an Assistant Director in the show business. Now I see it running as blood gold in my veins. is. Apart from this, I am also stressed that I am going to work with them. "On this occasion, SJ Surya also informed that for 35 days in the superhero of the century, he has kept shooting for 40 days demand. Was l
On this, the century's superhero Amitabh Bachchan showed him his calendar, saying that I have only 35 days. I am busy in the rest of this time besides that, after which the superstar of Surya Surya may be overwhelmed seeing this work at this age too. Gone

No comments:

Post a Comment